Electricity and Natural Gas Procurement
Because buying energy in a deregulated market can be both time-consuming and complex, many organizations prefer not to devote their internal resources to energy procurement.
Rocky Mountain Energy Management will create a customized energy procurement strategy that meets the unique requirements of your company. You can depend on our expertise and industry relationships for market guidance about your contracts with energy suppliers.
Energy Procurement Strategy Development
Our energy procurement strategy services offer comprehensive support to your management team in the following areas:
- We analyze your electricity account statements, interval usage data, and existing supplier contracts if available.
- We analyze:
- Your electric load profile, assigned capacity tags, and operational characteristics
- Your natural gas usage profile, operational characteristics, alternative fuel options, and fuel-switching benefits for interruptible rates.
- We prepare an RFP for suppliers.
- We identify the best pricing structure, payment terms, and contract inclusions, and advise you about the strengths and weaknesses of available suppliers.
- We provide a market-to-market comparison between energy providers and their proposals.
- We prepare an executable contract for you.
- We take care of the paperwork for you, and we manage the transition of your accounts to the new supplier.
- We see to it that your contract is properly executed by your supplier.
- We make sure that your supplier gives you added value and reliable service.
At the conclusion of this process, we can assist you in formalizing an energy procurement strategy, assist your staff in managing the performance of your contracts, and make sure that they are aware of new market conditions and opportunities that may arise.